Format: Self-paced Course
Developed by: the Idaho Commission for Libraries
Length: 1 hour
In this unit, you will learn:
- Definition of collection development
- Concepts of Intellectual Freedom that inform collection development
- Outline of the collection development cycle
- Basic community needs assessment tools
1) The Certificate of Completion for this course is provided by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
2) User registration data for all ABLE courses is provided to the Idaho Commission for Libraries so they can track user progress.