Format: Self-paced Course
Developed by: the Idaho Commission for Libraries
Length: 1.5 hours
In this unit, you will learn:
- The workflow for technical services and acquisitions
- Creating a cataloging record
- The purpose of cataloging records
- General information of cataloging records and types of entries
- Descriptive information and the format of catalog records
- Sources for cataloging information
1) A Certificate of Completion for this course is provided by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
2) User registration data for all ABLE courses is provided to the Idaho Commission for Libraries so they can track user progress.