Format: Webinar, original date February 12, 2013
Hosted by: TechSoup
Length: 1 hour
Does your library or organization provide computers for the public? Would you like to know more about basic troubleshooting on a Windows PC so you can minimize downtime? This introductory level webinar will introduce you to tips and techniques that will help you understand how to fix common problems.
During the hour, we discuss:
- How to handle a "frozen" PC or one that appears to be "dead"
- Handling common printer issues
- Terms that are useful to know when talking to tech support
- Resources for learning more about how computers work
- Plus, lots of time for participant questions!
Presented by: Joe Olayvar