Format: Webinar, original date March 10, 2015
Hosted by: OCLC
Length: 1 hour
This webinar will explore the changing landscape of libraries and the role of leadership in managing effective change.
Roy will explore the changing landscape of libraries. You'll walk away with a better understanding of:
- The tremendous changes libraries have seen over the last several decades
- Where libraries currently stand in a broader context of where we have come from
- The future of libraries and where we are likely to be going.
Rob will examine the role of leadership in managing and driving change. You'll walk away with a better understanding of:
- Why changes and change management are crucial to success of the modern library
- How leaders can effectively implement change with the right skills
- What strategies can result in success for your library, your staff and your future.
Presented by: Roy Tennant and Rob Ross